I wished I’d had these axioms on hand a couple of weeks ago when I was in a meeting looking at our strategic directions for technology. From Will Richardson’s blog, they’re are simple and powerful statements of future directions:
1) Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members
2) Our schools must be about co-creating — together with our students — the 21st Century Citizen
3) Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
4) Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate and collaborate
5) Learning can — and must — be networked.
More on EduCon 2.1 HERE