Sitting at the airport waiting for a flight gives you time to think. I’m heading off to EduTech in Brisbane for a couple of days and am trying to figure out just what I hope to find out, that I couldn’t get from a Twitter Feed.
Of course, there’s power in the networked connections you can make in conferences, but I’m hoping too that there’s more that I’ll come back to my school with. I’ll blog my thinking over the next couple of days but I’m particularly interested in:
- The state of play in the LMS world (and specifically where Schoolbox sits in that)
- IOS student response systems and apps
- Are there possibilities in Chromebooks I’ve ignored for too long?
- What do the new iPad admin settings look like
- How can I get on board the next OneNote thing